- Don’t buy HD Ready or 720p instead of 1080P full HD (consider 4k 3840 p for better resolution)
- Check refresh rate minimum 120 HZ, All tv’s are smart tvs now.
- ALL tv manufacturers shifting HD to Ultra HD or UHD or 4k so buy 4kto meet technology at least 5 years. after that you can get 8K UHD TV.
- HDMI Ports 4+ better, for DVD, Sound, and Games three ports already plugged in.
- Curved tvs for fashion only but may not produce equal light to the screen.
- look for extended warranty
- Smart TV look for WiFi connection
- Always look at specification for resolution 1920*1080 is Full HD 720P is HD Ready.
- 32 Inches TV from 16,000 INR or $250 onwards. for bedroom better
- 50-55 for halls for bigger rooms under $600.
32 inches LED TV price by brand
- Samsung 31,900, H4140= 28,900
- LG just missed
- Sansui. 39 inches FHD (Full Hd 1280*1080P), 28,900 32 inches 18490
- Panasonic. FHD 32,900, HD 21,900
- Sony bravia. 28,900
- Videocon 18,990
- reconnect 14,999
- Micromax 40 inches, 24,990
- Philips; 19,900
- Intex: 15,990
Full HD in 32 inches available Sony, panasonic,
32 inches full HD at low price by brand 15,000-20,000 thousand
- Ray starts from 13448
- Rayshare, Vu, igrasp
- Haier 32 inches Full HD LED TV LE32B8000 15,604
- Vu 32D6545 80 cm (32) LED TV 17,990 (65watts)
- Micromax 32 inches Full HD LED TV 32C6150FHD 17,920 (35watts)
- Sansui 32 inches Full HD LED TV SJX32HB 2C 19,000
Micromax 32B8100MHD 81 cm (32) HD Ready resolution is 1920 x 1080 but its a hd ready not FHD
Haier,intex and sansui best competitors for micromax at this cause
Flipkart and Amazon doesn’t have 32 inches LED FHD in 20,000/-
FullHD in 32inches cheap and best price Available with Micromax only (because it have some reputation through mobile brand) and other companies like ray, i grasp, funai, haier, micromax after sansui.
– 1080i (1080×1920 – 1,080 lines, interlaced scanned)
– 1080p (1080×1920 – 1,080 lines, progressive scanned)
The number of lines/pixels and type of scan matters because more lines/pixels and faster scan equal a better picture.
uhd vs 4k
Technically, “Ultra High Definition” is actually a derivation of the 4K digital cinema standard. However while your local multiplex shows images in native 4096 x 2160 4K resolution, the new Ultra HD consumer format has a slightly lower resolution of 3840 X 2160.
- USB Support 2.0 or 3.0
- USB Dongle support for internet like Android tv or Apple TV.
- RCA Yellow, and RED for Audio,